Exeze Rider Waterproof MP3 Player
Small and stylish Waterproof MP3 Player with excellent sound both above water and submerged in water which makes it suitable for swimming, diving, surfing, exercising, normal use, etc.FAQ
- 4GB waterproof MP3 player - certified to IPX8 of IEC's waterproofing standard.
- Earphones - in-ear waterproof earphones for use while submerged in water. The earphones come with earloops and a partly twirled anti-tangle earphone cord long enough to allow fastening the MP3 player in waist height.
- Earbuds - different sized exchangeable earbuds for the waterproof earphones to fit all ear sizes.
- USB connector and charger cord in one. This cord is used when connecting the MP3 player to a computer to transfer audio files onto the MP3 player. While connected to a computer the MP3 player functions as a normal high speed USB drive compatible with the usual means of copying MP3 files like drag and drop - also works by dragging songs directly from iTunes into the MP3 player window if the songs are in MP3 format (conversion from other formats to MP3 is very simple in iTunes, see Apple's support article HT204310 for details: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204310.
- Insert the earphones into the earphone jack.
- Secure the MP3 player to a pair of swimming goggles, shoulder strap, etc. Note that the MP3 player clip can be rotated.
- Plug the waterproof earphones into the ears and enjoy a high quality listening experience both while above and while submerged in water. Note that the earbuds can be rotated for maximum comfort.
- Make sure that the MP3 player and USB cable are dry before connecting to a computer.
- Store the MP3 player and accessories in a dry place. (Storage and Usage temperature range -5℃ to 35℃.)
- Do not open the MP3 player casing.
- The MP3 player is waterproof to 3 meters.
- Backup important data as failure of the MP3 player may result in data loss.
- Use only certified accessories.
- High sound levels may damage your hearing.
- Use only with USB 2.0 compatible devices.
- Connect the MP3 player to the computer’s USB port with the provided USB cable.
- The indicator light is flashing while charging.
- Once fully charged the indicator light stops flashing. (To fully charge the battery takes about 3 hours.)
- To stop charging, disconnect the USB cable.
- Before first time use, please fully charge the battery.
- Do not overcharge the battery, or it may drastically shorten the battery’s life.
- The li-Polymer battery is consumptive material, so a recharge is needed every 6 months even if the player is not used.
- As with all rechargeable batteries, the capacity slowly degrades over time.
- When charging with a wall socket to USB adapter, do make sure the rated voltage of your adapter is 5V±0.25V.
- Connect the MP3 Player to the computer with the provided USB cable. The MP3 player now shows up as a removable disk on your computer.
- Open "My Computer" and find the Removable Device.
- Locate the files/folders to transfer from your computer
- Select the files/folders to transfer from your computer and drag them to a folder of your choice on the Removable Device (you can also transfer files on your PC to the player using the "Copy" and "Paste" functions).
- If you are using iTunes you can drag files directly from the iTunes window into the Removable Device window.
- The MP3 player can play MP3 and WMA files only.
- If you purchased your music in iTunes they are likely copy protected and will need converting since Apple are using their own proprietary music format. The same applies if you copied the music into iTunes from your own CD's. Luckily it is easy to convert the music into MP3 format in a few steps. If you are using iTunes you can convert your files to MP3 format following Apple's support article HT204310 https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204310.
- Delete the files from the Removable Device (use the "Delete" command) and then empty the recycle bin / trash before disconnecting the MP3 Player to make sure that the files are really deleted from the MP3 Player.
Turn power on and play music
- Connect the earphones to the earphone jack.
- Press and hold the Play button to turn power on. At this time the red LED light will be bright for 8 seconds, then the player will start to play music.
Note: If you turn on the player with no music files stored, it will power off automatically.
- To play music: Short press the Play button.
- To pause music: Short press the Play button.
- Previous song: Short press the Minus button.
- Next song: Short press the Plus button.
- To turn power off: Press and hold the Play button. At this time the red LED light will be flashing for 3 seconds.
In music playing mode, long press the Plus or Minus button to turn up or down the volume.
- In music play mode: slowly flashing green light.
- In music pause mode: constant green light.
- In charging mode: slowly flashing red light.
- Once fully charged: constant green light.
|Audio format||MP3, WMA|
|Internal memory||4GB - holds up to 1000 songs in 128Kbit format (up to 50 hours of music)|
|Battery||Built-in rechargeable Li-Polymer battery|
|Operating system compliance||Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME|
Mac OS X, Mac OS 9
Linux (Kernel 2.6 or higher)
|USB interface||2.0 (also compliant with 1.1)|
|Net weight||18 g (not including accessories)|
|Dimensions||57 x 14 x 29 mm|
|Bit rates supported||8 Kbps to 320 Kbps|
|Storage temperature||-5 to +35 degrees C (+41 degrees F to +95 degrees F)|
|Operating temperature||-5 to +35 degrees C (+41 degrees F to +95 degrees F)|
|IPX8 Waterproofness Certification||3 meters depth for 3 hours|