The Exeze Pico Talk wirelessly connects your music phone / music player to your car stereo over FM radio so that you can listen to your own music on your car stereo and use your car stereo as a handsfree while on the phone!
- AutoScan function automatically finds the clearest frequency.
- Professional unidirectional microphone provides superior sound quality during calls or recording.
- Function buttons for remote control of your iPod, iPhone or iPad.
- Answer button for hands-free talk.
- Full frequency range. Memory for last used frequency.
- High fidelity, stereo, Digital PLL.
- Powered by the car’s power source.
- Transmission range of up to 10 meters.
- Optional frequency ranges for EU/US/JP areas.
- Connect the Pico Talk to your compatible device and the car charger, plug the car charger to your cigarette lighter.
- Press the "S" button to automatically scan the clearest frequency.
- Adjust the volume of the car radio and tune it to the same frequency.
- Play your music and enjoy it via car stereo. Press the function keys on the Pico Talk to remote control your iPod, iPhone or iPad.
- Press the PHONE key when the phone rings to answer calls, then talk hands-free via built-in high-quality microphone and the car stereo. (For optimal voice clarity, distance of 1 to 2 feet between the mouth and the microphone is advised.)
- If the FM signal is interrupted, please reset the car radio and the Pico Talk to another clear frequency.
- Optional frequency ranges: press "+" and "-" button at the same time to select different frequency areas (EU/US/JP).
- As hands-free: Any mobile phone with a standard 3.5mm audio socket used for hands-free equipment.
- As FM Transmitter: Any audio device with a standard 3.5mm audio socket.
- As Remote Control: iPod touch (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation), iPod classic (2009), iPod nano (4th, 5th and 6th generation), iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPad, iPad 2.
- As Recording Microphone: iPod touch (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation), iPod classic (2009), iPod nano (4th, 5th and 6th generation), iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPad.
- Interference: Radio frequencies change between different areas so if you experience interference while driving then repeat step 2 and 3 to find the clearest frequency in the current area.
- Distortion while using hands-free: To avoid distortion and other noise phenomena then please tune down the volume of the phone and tune up the radio.
- Voice clarity: For optimal voice clarity a distance of 30 to 60 cm (1 to 2 feet) between the mouth and the Pico Talk is advised.
- Audio connection: If your phone/music device does not have a standard 3.5mm audio connection then you can usually obtain an adapter from your local electronics store or from online stores such as Amazon and eBay.
- Power connection: If you need to charge both your Pico Talk and your music device but only have one power outlet then you can obtain an adapter to split your single power outlet to several outlets from your local electronics store or from online stores such as Amazon and eBay.
- Other problems: If you experience any other problems then please contact support.